- When running a bath, plug the tub before turning the water on, then adjust the temperature as the tub fills up.
- Walkways and patios provide space that never needs to be watered. Use that space wisely.
- Collect water from roof and use it to water plants
- Use a water bottle and wash it every three days to cut glasses used and plastic bottles.
- Don't use automatic sprinkler system. Instead, check amount of moisture 2-3 inches under grass.
- Install a rain sensor on your irrigation contorller so your sprinklers won't run while it rains.
- Defrost food in refrigrator.
Monday, February 28, 2011
Water Conservation #3
Here some more tips to save water: