- Throw the old water from a pet's bowl onto trees and plants instead of dumping it down the drain.
- Wash your pets on the lawn to water the lawn and wash your pet.
- Make sure fountains, swimming pools, and ponds are equipped with recirculating pumps.
- Set a kitchen timer for when you are watering your lawn so you do not overwater your lawn.
- Soak pans and pots instead of using running water to wash them.
- After steaming foods, use left over water to make a soup or cool down water to drink it to get your eight glasses of water.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Water Saving Methods
Here are some methods to save water: