- Ensure outdoor lighting is off during the daytime.
- Clear out your car; extra weight can decrease gas mileage.
- Cover hottubs when not in use.
- Remember, it pays to invest in energy saving. Try to install solar panels to save money and save energy.
- Don't buy a refridgerator or a freezer that is too big for your family's use.
- The microwave uses 20% less energy than an oven so heat your food in your microwave.
- Recycle your printer's toner cartidges.
- Use fans to cool your home instead of overusing your AC to cut on electricity in your home.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Energy Saving Methods
Here are some methods to save energy: