- Use rechargalbe batteries, instead of disposable ones.
- Use rags and hand towels instead of paper towels and napkins.
- Plant leftover Christmas trees in your backyard.
- Refill your bottles of water and continue to use them to reduce the use of plastic bottles.
- Use public transportation.
- Recylce your engine oil.
- Collect rainwater to water plants after the rain stops.
- Try to wait to turn on lights until the sun officially goes down and it is dark.
- When you are on vacation, turn your thermostat down to 60 degrees.
Monday, May 23, 2011
Energy Saving Tips
Here are some energy saving tips: