Wednesday, December 1, 2010

antifreeze = antilife

Antifreeze. Believe it not, this stuff is poisonous. Pouring it on plants is deadly. Feeding antifreeze to your pets will make your pets go away- for good. If a human swallows it, that person will surly perish or be very sick. Make sure when handling it, to not swallow or get it in your eyes. Keep animals faraway to avoid a pet funeral. Do this handling in the driveway, so that only rocks or cement get wet if there is a splash. Don't just pour the antfreeze on the driveway, pour it in a bucket, or pan to avoid getting the man made poison in the sewers.

No comments: