Lots of paper is recycled, but how do they do it? There is a series of steps that paper has to go through before it can be reused.
1. Collect - people have to put their paper in rcycle bins in order for it to be recycled.
2. Seperate - there is a special chemicals that is added in order to break down and seperate the fibers
3. Washing - detergents are added that will make the ink come out with the soap bubbles
4. Remixing - more pulp is added if needed
5. Making the Paper - chemicals is added to it ond placed on a fast moving screen as if it were new pulp
To find more information go to:http://ezinearticles.com/?How-is-Recycled-Paper-Made?&id=1419862