By Mallory Coats
People often take the energy they use for granted but do you realize how much energy the average person wastes? Lets show the consumption on a small scale by showing how much the average American teenager uses while getting ready for school.
1. They use electricty to keep their alarm clock running
2. Their phone is usually charging.
3. They wake up and turn the lights on.
4. They take a shower
5. They may use a hair dryer and or hair curler.
6. They turn on water to brush their teeth.
7. They turn on another light in the kitchen.
8. They use the toaster/oven/ microwave
9. They may watch some TV
10. Many get a ride to school